Domestic elevators refer to elevators installed in private homes for single family members only. It can also be installed in buildings not used by a single family as a tool for a single family to enter its residence, but the public or other residents in the building can not access and use it.
1. Regular inspection: Household elevators do not need compulsory acceptance, but the time interval for comprehensive inspection of household elevators should not exceed 12 months, especially regarding the effectiveness of the following items;
A) door lock device (for hand door).
B) electrical safety device;
C) grounding continuity;
D) support and suspension system;
E) driving device and brake;
F) devices to prevent falling and speeding down, such as speed limiters and safety tongs.
G) alarm system;
H) door protection devices (e.g. safety touchpad and light screen);
I) inspection of the inner surface of a well (e.g., distance, surface and sharp edge);
J) guide rail and guide shoe;
K) lighting and emergency lighting;
L) emergency operation device;
M) all identities.
Safeelevator Co., Ltd.
ADD：No.163. Xingong Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai 200000
- Talk About Elevator To Avoid Homogenization
- The Main Features Of The Development Of The Hom...
- In Recent Years, The Home Elevator Market Is Gr...
- Home Elevator Industry To Enhance The Industria...
- The Development Of Elevator Changes With The En...
- Future Elevator Guideway New Technology Applica...
- How To Save The Elevator Failure
- Elevator Accessories Market, To Further Expand ...
- On The Substantial Increase In The Number Of El...
- The Industrial Structure Of The Elevator Indust...
- Is It Necessary To Install Elevators When Decor...