Hydraulic lifts are used to lift the traction of steel wire ropes with the lift of hydraulic cylinders, and are suitable for places with little height elevation.
Hydraulic Lift Performance Profile
Due to the advantages of smooth operation, comfort, low noise, and high utilization ratio, hydraulic elevators have been widely used in public places such as shopping malls, office buildings, parking lots, stations, and airports in recent years, and they have been used in a variety of forms (such as traction elevators). Compared with transport vehicles, it has the following characteristics:
Room settings are flexible. The hydraulic elevator transmits power through the tubing. Therefore, the engine room is located within 20 meters from the well and there is no need to place the machine room in the upper part of the hoistway in the traditional way.
Well utilization is high. General hydraulic elevators do not set up counterweights, so the utilization of the hoistway area can be improved.
The shaft structure has low strength. Due to the load of the hydraulic elevator car, such as its own weight and load, all the hydraulic cylinders act on the foundation pit floor, and the requirements on the building performance of the shaft wall and the top of the shaft are low.
Smooth operation and comfortable ride. The hydraulic system transmits power evenly and smoothly, and the proportional valve can realize stepless speed regulation. The change of the elevator running speed curve is smooth, so the comfort is better than that of the traction speed governing ladder.
Good safety, high reliability and easy maintenance. In addition to the safety devices provided in ordinary traction elevators, hydraulic elevators are equipped with:
A, overflow valve. It can prevent the pressure from going up too high.
B. Emergency manual valve. When the power supply fails, the car can be lowered to the nearest floor immediately. The door of the landing door is automatically opened to allow the passengers to get out of the car safely.
C. Hand-operated pump. When the system fails, the manual pump can operate with high-pressure oil to lift the car to the nearest floor.
D, pipeline rupture valve, hydraulic system pipeline rupture When the car stalls, it can automatically cut off the oil circuit.
E. Oil tank oil temperature protection. When the oil temperature in the tank exceeds a certain value, the oil temperature protection device sends a signal to suspend the use of the elevator. When the oil temperature drops, the elevator can be started.
Heavy load. The power-to-weight ratio of the hydraulic system is large, so the same specification elevator has a relatively large load.
Low noise. The hydraulic system can use a low-noise screw pump. At the same time, the oil pump and the motor can be designed to work in submersible mode, which constitutes a whole pump station and greatly reduces noise.
Explosion-proof performance is good. The hydraulic elevator adopts low-condensation flame-retardant hydraulic oil, the oil tank is sealed as a whole, and the motor and oil pump are immersed in the hydraulic oil, which can effectively prevent the combustion of combustible gas and liquid.
1, the failure rate is low. Thanks to the advanced hydraulic system and good electro-hydraulic control, elevator operation can be minimized.
2, good energy efficiency. When the hydraulic elevator descends, it is driven by the pressure generated by its own weight, which can save energy
Safeelevator Co., Ltd.
ADD：No.163. Xingong Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai 200000
- Talk About Elevator To Avoid Homogenization
- The Main Features Of The Development Of The Hom...
- In Recent Years, The Home Elevator Market Is Gr...
- Home Elevator Industry To Enhance The Industria...
- The Development Of Elevator Changes With The En...
- Future Elevator Guideway New Technology Applica...
- How To Save The Elevator Failure
- Elevator Accessories Market, To Further Expand ...
- On The Substantial Increase In The Number Of El...
- The Industrial Structure Of The Elevator Indust...
- Types And Choices Of Sightseeing Elevators
- Lubrication Of Elevators
- Top Ten Tips For Elevator Maintenance
- Elevator Upside Speed Protection Device
- Open Your Mouth When Feel Uncomfortable With Ta...
- Reasons For Installing Mirrors In Elevators
- Main Function Of Dumbwaiter Elevator
- Talking About The Common Sense Of Elevator Proc...
- How To Save Yourself From The Sudden Failure Of...
- The Biggest Misunderstanding Of Home Elevator P...